About Me

My photo
Husband, father of two, Giants, Yankees, Rangers, and Knicks(ugh) fan, disabled U.S. Army vet, two dogs and I used to have a hamster named Hammy and an Oscar named Felix.

Friday, February 20, 2009

Closer to 40


So yesterday was my birthday. My buddies at work were supposed to take me to the Buffalo Wing Factory, but Toe had the flu, Pete is at Mardi Gras in New Orleans, Will had a Vocus demo and Bryce was busy talking about how much he likes to ski and how much he likes Mount Snow and Rossignol skis. My kids made be a Betty Crocker cake with Dancan Hines icing. I got a Wilson tennis racquet and Nike tennis shoes, shorts and tennis shirt. I also got a new Taylor Made driver. I wanted a Lexus or Acura, but we have a big mortgage that we can't refinance, so times are tough. I spent some time with my kids playing our Nintendo Wii and Sony playstation and then Lisa and I watched some TV on our Vizio 42" 1080P LCD television. I went online and read a little about the New York Yankees and the A-ROD steroid scandal and a little about the New York Giants and the upcoming NFL draft on ESPN and CBS Sportsline, and then I went to sleep on my new Serta mattress. I am tired, but I have a lot of work to do here on my DELL computer, so I'll check in later!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a pretty cool birthday. Didn't know that Toe had the flu. How did he get that nickname?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to you, sir. Enjoy! I'll be 42 in a little over two weeks.


    Your Buddy,
    Neil Kaplan
    (One of the OTHER ones)

    ReplyDelete

Followers