About Me

My photo
Husband, father of two, Giants, Yankees, Rangers, and Knicks(ugh) fan, disabled U.S. Army vet, two dogs and I used to have a hamster named Hammy and an Oscar named Felix.

Monday, February 9, 2009

Random Thoughts

So my buddy Toe created a blog about a week ago and hasn't shut up about it. I like it, and I have a lot of random and useless thoughts as well as irrefutable opinions to share with the world. Plus, my life is actually pretty interesting, although I don't know how much of that I will be allowed to share. It depends on whether or not I tell my wife I have a blog. I am a blogger. I still don't know how much I understand that, but I love my wife and I don't understand her at all, so I'll give it a shot. Comments are welcome, but if you criticize me I am likely to curse at you under my breath. I like my friends. They make me laugh. We have grown up, so our interactions have changed and lessened, but I know I can count on them if I ever need to, except maybe Kidder. I think that's okay for now.

1 comment:

Followers